
To all of you checking my blog. I received my placement today...finally!! I will be leaving on May 19, 2008 to serve in Romania! I can't wait! I'm so excited! But I have so much paperwork and other things to do right now. Thank you for all of your support! I wouldn't have the courage and passion for the Peace Corps without the love and support each of you have given me! God bless!!

Hey girl, I found ur blog on peacecorpsjournals.com and WE'RE DOING THE SAME PROGRAM!! I just got my invitation today and i leave 5/19/08 and I'm also headed to Romania!!!! sweeeeet! I hope this finds you well and i just wanted to share my excitement and anxiety with you haha and say CONGRATS! We've both been blessed with this wonderous opportunity and I hope to be in touch with you. my blog address is odysseyacrossthesea.blogspt.com
ReplyDeletecheers,
Monica