This week feels like a turning point of sorts. It's not a turning point because I don't like it here...because I do! I love it here in Romania! It's a turning point because I've finally figured out the needs/wants of my community just as the season of fall begins to fade into winter. Up until now, when people asked me why I was here my answers were primarily motivated by what I* wanted to get out of this experience. Now I'm thinking more along the lines of what I'm able to help with. I feel good about this, and as more of my plans begin to come to fruition I will share the specifics.
It's also a turning point because I started my official workout regimine w/ Claudio...it's super intense and today (Day 3) I fully regained the use of my muscles! haha! It'll be good for me in the long run even if it's extremely painful right now!
One more thing...I'm super excited for this coming week because I have no classes before 12 and it's only a 3 day week work week! Thursday and Friday are dedicated to hanging out, a program at school, and a fancy shmancy dinner at the Tarnava restuarant for teachers!! It's our school's festival!! I can't wait to share pictures of colleagues and students finally! So be ready for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment