Monday, November 10, 2008
I hate laundry!!
One of my biggest challenges here in Romania is laundry. I hate to do laundry at home in the States so of course I hate doing laundry here too. My challenges mainly include procrastinating and trying to use my new (old, but new to my apartment) washing machine that is all in German! I kind of like washing things by hand...it reminds me of the old days, and I imagined using one of those washing boards before I got here. It's not quite as exciting as I thought. Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple pictures for you...I can hear you laughing at me now. Especially you mom, I don't want to hear you complain about your washing machine and dryer anymore!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh man, Tara. I remember the semester of handwashing in Lithuania. It took my clothes a couple of days to dry--and I felt like my white socks never really got clean. Hang in there. At least it makes for a good story of the hard-knock life (mas o menos)
ReplyDelete