Hey all! Sorry I haven't been keeping up lately. I've been a little up and down recently, but I'm happy to say I'm doing alright now!
Today made me homesick, and it wasn't necessarily in a good way!
Sunny this morning.
Snow at 10 am followed by clouds and wind.
By 4 pm it was sunny and clear blue skies for my walk home!
Seems like Indiana weather has followed me to Romania.
Anyway, I'm all smiles today. The kids drove me crazy, and I almost lost my voice; at least they were driving me crazy in English! The lady at the check-out counter at the market and I had a little chat, and she told me that my Romanian is getting better! On top of all that, I don't have class until 3 tomorrow! Score!
I'm praising the Lord and trying to be a little more disciplined in my prayer life, but God never ceases to amaze me on a daily basis! I need to be more vocal about that!
A couple things have really gotten to me spiritually lately:
1)in a podcast from my church at home Chad said --Jesus is my filter for everything--right on! 2)The mother of a girl I tutor, who also happens to be a fellow teacher at my school, said something that humbled me. She said, "Tara, you are perfect for my daughter right now!" She said this to me in English which shocked me! If that's the most recognition I get from my Peace Corps service I'm happy with that!
Sending smiles and sunshine your way!
Tara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment