Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

Monday, August 18, 2008

My home for the next two years














I'm not allowed to show some specific things about where I live on my blog, but here are some basic things I thought you'd all like to see.
1) My kitchen and the view from the balcony
2) Living Room and hall--you can see the cats here also.
3) the Cat poster, and the bathroom (a shower with no shower curtain is difficult)
4) my bedroom with winter clothes not yet put away and the school's sign
5) mosaic on the front of the school and the Tarnava River
6) Plus -where I grocery shop and my street
As you can see I've included the embarrassing cat poster that is permanently stuck to a door in my hallway. All of you that know me well know that I hate cats...and I'm living in an apartment where cats stare at me everytime I walk from the living room to my bedroom. AHH!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment