Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Site Placement!!!
I'm going to Tarnaveni! It's a city of about 26,000 people in Transilvania near Sighisoara! I'll be teaching 4-6 grades intensive English classes. It's not exactly the age group I wanted, but I think I'm going to like it! Someone I love once told me before a track meet in high school that 99% of life is about the attitude you have! Happy Birthday to Kay and Kelli by the way!! I'll tell you more about Tarnaveni after next weekend when I get to visit there! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers! They are very much appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We are so excited about your placement. We know you will succeed wherever you are at! Always thinking about you! Love Aunt Lisa
ReplyDeleteYAY FOR TARNAVENI!!! It sounds like a great place Tara! It kind of has your name in it too... haha. I'm excited for you to get to go visit there next weekend. It will be fun to hear your thoughts on the place, even though you won't truly know your thoughts until you live there. And when do you move to Tarnaveni? Also, I'm so jealous that you get to teach 4th-6th graders... I really enjoy those grades, especially for P.E.!! Maybe you can teach P.E. instead of English?! And lastly Tara, thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes! You are always so good about remembering these things and making them known to the world! I love you kiddo! Talk to you again soon.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Wes got me a badminton set for my birthday!! haha Booya! I can't wait to play against you! I'll be practicing for the next two years!