I've never been a big fan of caroling. I suppose it goes back to an accident that happened to one of my classmates when I was in the first grade. Romanians, in my experience thus far, love carols so I'm trying my best to hide my bah humbug attitude. haha! Anyway, today my counterpart and I took our class, 6C, caroling around Tarnaveni. It was a lot of fun! I've included two videos and some photos for your viewing pleasure!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Christmas Caroling in Romania!
I've never been a big fan of caroling. I suppose it goes back to an accident that happened to one of my classmates when I was in the first grade. Romanians, in my experience thus far, love carols so I'm trying my best to hide my bah humbug attitude. haha! Anyway, today my counterpart and I took our class, 6C, caroling around Tarnaveni. It was a lot of fun! I've included two videos and some photos for your viewing pleasure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment