Although my life is dominated by language classes and various other meetings...things have been progressing smoothly. I'm getting along fine with my gazda and slowly getting to know more of my fellow PST's. Tonight a bunch of us are watching a video called "California Dreaming." It's about Romania so that is exciting. Then I'll return to my gazda on the "other side of the tracks" where I will be given too much food and then go to bed!
My gazda is in a bloc style apartment and is nice. It's kind of far away from the area where I like to hang out and where I attend my classes, but I'm learning to use the bus system well enough.
I didn't expect to be quite this homesick, but I think it's getting better. I mean, I wouldn't trade this experience for the world and I've already learned so much in the 7 days I've been here!
Pa for now! Buna Seara!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment