Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saying goodbye for now

It's very hard to say goodbye to those that you love. I'm not telling you anything you don't know, but over the last several days I've gotten to experience plenty of that myself.
So right now I'm watching the Country Music Awards and Trace Adkins is singing "You're gonna miss this." Not exactly the song I want to be hearing right now...but it makes me think of all the things I'm gonna miss. That's the hardest thing for me...at the same time all the things I'm gonna experience is the most exciting part of leaving. So I guess it's another situation with opportunity costs. Two years is gonna go by so fast, and before you all know it I'm gonna be back to bug you all again! I'm gonna be having fun and helping others, but I hope that all of you feel called to do similar things wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment