
I was waiting to write this post in order to let the awesomeness of my friends fully sink in. On Saturday night my friends threw me a surprise party...props to them for catching me off-guard!! It is an unbelievable feeling to have people that would take time out of their busy lives to organize a party. I'm not sure that I deserve their friendship, but I can tell you that I'm going to try to live up to the examples they have set for me. The girls got me a digital picture frame, which is the most perfect gift for me. Gifts and cards are great...but what meant the most to me is that people showed up. A movie I watched the other day had a line in it, roughly paraphrased it said that one of the most important things in life is simply showing up. I agree with that, and my heart is full of love for my friends that continuously show up!!
I'm not sure I fully showed my appreciation at the party (because I was at a loss for words which doesn't happen often) so here is a giant THANK YOU to all who attended or left me messages... How did I get so incredibly lucky and blessed to be friends with some of the most amazing people I've ever met??! I will forever be indebted to you, and I hope that I can be the type of friend to all of you that you have been to me. (I hope that makes sense...)
I'm not sure I fully showed my appreciation at the party (because I was at a loss for words which doesn't happen often) so here is a giant THANK YOU to all who attended or left me messages... How did I get so incredibly lucky and blessed to be friends with some of the most amazing people I've ever met??! I will forever be indebted to you, and I hope that I can be the type of friend to all of you that you have been to me. (I hope that makes sense...)

No comments:
Post a Comment