Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Made it to Romania

Salut! I'm exhausted and very nervous about the next 2 years. If I'll make it is still yet to be seen, but I hope everything is going to go well! I've been talking to current volunteers and some of my fears have definately been alleviated. This is gonna be short because I don't have much to say. I'm just very tired, nervous, sick, scared......... trying not to think about the dreaded ET, Early Termination. I'm not sure whether it would be horrible or a blessing. Please pray for me! I need every bit of your support!

Pa

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2008

    Glad to see you made it to your destination. let us know how you are doing through this and I will tell everybody. Love you and enjoy your adventure. Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much Tara! What a life changing experience you are undergoing! I miss you! I wish we were eating strawberry sundaes together at Zesto... but really I'm about to be leaving for a new journey with my hubby too. Big changes soon! Some day we'll have our Zesto time together and it will be awesome! Keep that head up and keep looking to the Lord. Place all your dependence in Him! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete