Just a quick note today. It's Wednesday so I went to school at 10, had a break, and then had two more classes. During my break two, young colleagues Natalia and Geta started singing. The teacher's lounge (cancelaria) is a crazy place so this is nothing new. These people may look serious, but I'm telling you they are all hilarious! Somehow the singing escalated into the Married With Children theme song..."Love and marriage, Love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage..." Funny!Later, after classes I'm standing in line at the market behind a man that had a coat on with Leonardo Dicaprio's face on the back. This alone I find to be humurous, but after closer inspection I discovered that along with the picture it also said, "TITANIC: This is a greatest love story of all time." Not grammatically correct, but I doubt he even speaks English. These two things gave me a laugh today. I hope that your day at least puts a smile on your face!

Child Support Enforcement Team found this blog excerpt to be quite humorous. Especially about Leo and the Titanic jacket. Thanks for the giggle.
ReplyDelete